4 Days / 3 Nights
The Calgary Stampede is an annual rodeo, exhibition and festival held every July in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The ten-day event, which bills itself as "The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth", attracts over one million visitors per year and features one of the world's largest rodeos, a parade, midway, stage shows, concerts, agricultural competitions, chuckwagon rating and First Nations exhibitions.
• 3 nights’ accommodation at the Sandman Hotel Calgary City Centre in a Standard Room
• Reserved Afternoon Rodeo seat
• Reserved Evening Chuckwagon Races and Grandstand Show seat
• Souvenir programme
• Cowboy hat and tote bag
• 2 Skyrides across Stampede Park
• Event tickets to Stampede Park for both days
• LRT (Light Rail Transit) pass for 2 days
• Calgary Tower Elevation Pass
• Calgary Zoo admission
• 20% discount voucher at the Calgary Stampede Store
DAY 1 CALGARY
Arrive in Calgary and explore the city at leisure.
DAYS 2-3 CALGARY STAMPEDE
Over the next two days enjoy ‘The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth’. Enjoy ground shaking rodeo action, exploding chuckwagon races, concerts, rides and more!
DAY 4 CALGARY
Enjoy a final morning in the Stampede City. Perhaps visit the Calgary Zoo before your onward journey.
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share, land only and subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for sale until sold out and for travel 4 - 14 July 2019. Black-out dates and seasonal surcharges may apply. Offer is only available for new bookings and price is subject to change without notice due to change in fees, taxes, surcharges or currency fluctuations. Prices correct as at September 2018. Further conditions apply, call your Bucket List Buddy team.