CANADA - ROCKY MOUNTAINEER
Number 3 on the list.
There’s nothing like that feeling of being truly astonished. On a Rocky Mountaineer journey, you’ll experience it over and over again.
Mother Nature will treat you to views of everything from coastal rainforests to awe-inspiring mountain peak. If you’re looking for a change of scenery, the Canadian Rockies are as big as it gets.
You’ll see mind-expanding vistas from your comfortable seat. You’ll dine on gourmet delights. You’ll say to your companions “Did you just see that?” Then you’ll discuss everything in animated detail. All the while, gracious Hosts will attend to your every need.
Journey Through The Clouds
Vancouver - Kamloops - Jasper - Banff - Lake Louise - Calgary
8 Days / 7 Nights
From Vancouver to Calgary, discover the highlights of the Canadian Rockies and see why this has been one of our most popular holidays for more than a decade.
• 7 nights hotel accommodation
• 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer (SilverLeaf Service)
• 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches
• Vancouver Lookout, Jasper Highlights Tour
• Icefields Parkway Tour including Ice Explorer - Jasper to Lake Louise
• Yoho National Park Tour - Banff to Lake Louise
• Lake Louise to Calgary Tour - including Banff Gondola
• Panoramic Helicopter Flightseeing
• Calgary Tower admission
• Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Jasper
• Luggage handling and National Park Pass
VALID FOR TRAVEL
Selected Mondays & Thursdays from 13 April to 8 October 2020
From $3,995* per person
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share, land only and subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for sale until 18 October 2019 unless sold out prior. Black-out dates apply, upgrade and festive season surcharges at additional costs. Offer is only available for new bookings and price is subject to change without notice due to change in fees, taxes, surcharges or currency fluctuations. Prices correct as at September 2019. Further conditions apply, call your Bucket List Buddy team.