CHIANTI FOOD & WINE
4 Days / 3 Nights
Enjoy stunning vistas and indulge in a gastronomic experience! Chianti wine is a staple at Italian restaurants all over the world, and this beautiful area’s rustic cuisine is regarded as some of the country’s best.
• Enjoy a traditional Tuscan feast and a hands–on cooking class
• Gaze at the rolling hills of Chianti and catch a spectacular sunset over the landscapes
• Private Full-day guided tour to the medieval towns of Siena and San Gimignano
• Wine tasting
• 3 nights accommodation
• 3 breakfasts; 1 lunch; 2 dinners
• Return private transfers from Florence
2019 DEPARTURE DATE~
Daily from January to December
From $1,640* per person
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share, land only and subject to availability at time of booking. Offer valid for sale until sold out. ~Except public holidays. Seasonal surcharges, black-out dates & single supplements may apply, & prices may vary due to currency fluctuations & changes to taxes & surcharges. Valid for new bookings only & not combinable with any other offers. Prices are correct as at January 2019 & are subject to change without notice. Further conditions apply, call your Bucket List Buddy team.