SILKY OAKS LODGE
Nestled in Kuku Yalangi country, this eco lodge sits high above the crystal-clear waters of the Mossman River and is enveloped by the lush Daintree Rainforest cloaking the steep mountain sides from the riverbanks. A perfect base from which to explore the world heritage listed Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
At Silky Oaks Lodge, the welcoming elegant treehouse style accommodation has been exquisitely designed to offer you complete privacy in a tranquil setting. This boutique
luxury lodge has 36 secluded Treehouse Rooms and four breathtaking Suites. Dine in style at the sensational Treehouse Restaurant, sitting high in the rainforest canopy and overlooking the sparkling Mossman River. A true tropical paradise, the elegant Dining Room and Bar is naturally air conditioned by cool breezes from the river below.
A luxury wellness spa retreat, the Healing Waters Spa has been inspired by ancient wisdoms that celebrate water in the Mossman River as a renewing and life-giving force. Enjoy a range of free and paid activities which give you an opportunity to connect with stunning natural wonders and attractions of the Lodge.
• 3 nights accommodation in a Garden Treehouse
• Bottle of French champagne on arrival
• Gourmet breakfast and dinner daily at Silky Oaks Lodge
• Four hours of spa treatments per person at the Healing Waters Spa
• Sodashi Spa Gift
• Cross the Daintree River and explore the ancient pristine rainforests of Cape Tribulation on a unique Silky Oaks Lodge Safari^
• Enjoy a free guided walk at dusk along the trails in the Daintree National Park
• Start your day with an authentic spiritual yoga experience in a natural tropical rainforest setting
• Hire a kayak or snorkel in the Mossman River and search for freshwater turtles, eels and Jungle Perch. You might even be lucky to spot the shy resident platypus
• Take advantage of the lodge’s free daily scheduled shuttle to Port Douglas. Explore Four Mile Beach or wander the boutique shopping at Macrossan Street
• Unwind with a Silky Oaks Relaxation Ritual or a massage at the Healing Waters Spa
FROM $1,499* per person
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share and subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for sale until 31 March 2019 unless sold out prior and for travel 1 April – 30 June, 1 November – 19 December 2018 and 16 January – 31 March 2019. $1,574 per person twin share for travel 1 July – 31 October and 20 December 2018 – 15 January 2019. Other room types also available. ^Extra charge applies. Black-out dates and seasonal surcharges may apply. Offer is only available for new bookings and prices are subject to change without notice due to change in fees, taxes or surcharges. Further conditions apply, call your Bucket List Buddy team.