JAMALA WILDLIFE LODGE
Jamala Wildlife Lodge is nestled in the grounds of the National Zoo & Aquarium in Canberra, close to the city centre and other attractions. It offers very different accommodation facilities and is among one of the most unique animal lodges in the world.
• Listen to the sounds of lions roaring from the luxury of your room
• Indulge in the chef’s African influenced dinner party
• Tour into the National Zoo & Aquarium with a guide and meet some of the beautiful animals
• Explore the zoo, away from the crowds after closing time
The Thrill of Close Encounters
3 Days/2 Nights
Jamala Wildlife Lodge offers you the opportunity to experience the thrill of close encounters with some of the world’s most dangerous and endangered animals.
• 2 nights accommodation at Jamala Wildlife Lodge
• All meals daily at Jamala Wildlife Lodge
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during dinner
• Afternoon tea on arrival
• Morning and afternoon tours at the National Zoo
• 15% discount on purchases at the Jamala Gallery Gift Shop
FROM $923* per person
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share and subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for sale to 31 March 2018 unless sold out prior and for travel to 25 December 2017 and from 1 February to 31 March 2018. $68 per person twin share surcharge applies when stay includes a Friday or Sunday night. $158 per person twin share surcharge applies when stay includes a Saturday night. Black-out dates and seasonal surcharges may apply. Offer is only available for new bookings and prices are subject to change without notice due to change in fees, taxes or surcharges. Further conditions apply, call your Bucket List Buddy team.