4 Days / 3 Nights
Get to know Kathmandu, Nepal's mountainous capital. Learn about the multiple faiths of the mountain kingdom while visiting Hindu and Buddhist temples and interacting with both Buddhist monks and Sadhus, the Hindu holy men. Spend a day exploring Shivpuri Nagarjun National Park, hiking through the woodland to a hidden monastery and taking in spectacular views of the Kathmandu Valley, then take a Nepali cooking class and learn about a social enterprise that's been helping marginalised local women for 12 years.
• Take a Nepali cooking class and spend some time getting to know the women of Seven Women, a social enterprise that's been helping Kathmandu's marginalised women for 12 years.
• Escape the city to nearby Shivpuri Nagarjun National Park and hike through woodlands and past waterfalls in search of the hidden Nangi Gompa Monastery.
• Nepal's spirituality is well known. Visit both Buddhist and Hindu religious sites and learn from Buddhist monks and Sadhus, the Hindu holy men.
• 3 nights’ hotel accommodation
• Transport - Private vehicle, Taxi, Rickshaw, Public bus
• 1 lunch
• Spiritual Nepal Urban Adventure (incl. Boudhanath & Pashupati Temple)
• Path to Hidden Monastery Urban Adventure
• Rickshaw Night Explorer Urban Adventure
• Cook in Kathmandu Urban Adventure
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share, land only and subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for sale until sold out and and for travel until December 2020. Seasonal surcharges and black-out dates may apply. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised prices. Offers are only available for new bookings and prices are subject to change without notice due to change in fees, taxes, surcharges or currency fluctuations. Prices are correct as at August 2019. Further conditions apply, call your Bucket List Buddy team.