Number 5 on the list.
A peaceful haven over the lagoon… the overwater bungalow concept is a must, certainly not to be missed. From rooms, suites of floating villas, indulge yourself with the lagoon colours and unforgettable sunsets.
When we think of overwater bungalows, Bora Bora comes to mind...declining infinite shades of blue, from the clearest to the deepest, white sand beaches lined with coconut trees...the harmony of the scenery is perfect. Other well-known destinations close to home including the Maldives and Mauritius are also an option when it comes to overwater bungalows.
Hilton Moorea Lagoon & Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resorts
Papeete - Moorea - Bora Bora
Unwind on the beautiful beaches and enjoy the atmosphere on two of the most exquisite islands, Bora Bora and Moorea, with this 12-night holiday! Spend wonderful nights at the luxurious resorts of Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa which is nestled in an idyllic cove of white sand and majestic lava rock and Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa that has a fairytale setting nestled between striking lush mountains and a magnificent turquoise lagoon.
• Return economy flights from either Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete
• Return transfers throughout
• 1 night pre at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
• One-way domestic flights from Papeete to Moorea
• 5 nights at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow
• Buffet breakfast daily in Moorea
• Bonus: 1 free 2-course-lunch for 2 in Moorea^
• Bonus: Free Mini bar restocked daily in Moorea
• One-way domestic flights from Moorea to Bora Bora
• 5 nights at Conrad Bora Bora Nui in an Overwater Villa
• Buffet Breakfast daily in Bora Bora
• One-way domestic flights from Bora Bora to Papeete
• 1 night post at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
1 - 30 April 2020. Add and extra $100* per person for travel 1 November - 15 December 2019 & 7 January - 31 March 2020. Add an extra $900* per person for travel 1 May - 14 October 2020.
From $9,799* per person
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share and subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for sale to 29 November 2019 and for travel as specified. ^For stays up until 31 March 2020 only. Airfares based on Air Tahiti Nui Sale Fare and must be purchased as part of a package. Black-out dates and seasonal surcharges may apply. Offer is only available for new bookings and price is subject to change without notice due to change in fees, taxes, surcharges or currency fluctuations. Local city tax (approximately 150-200XPF per person per night) payable directly to the hotels. Prices are correct as at September 2019. Further conditions apply, call you Bucket List Buddy team.
Papeete - Moorea - Bora Bora
Included in Conde Nast Traveller’s list of best hotels in the Maldives, Ayada Maldives is a private island resort offering a truly luxurious retreat with a genuine Maldivian style
• Return domestic flight & speedboat transfers
• Meet and greet at Male Airport
• 5 nights in a Beach Villa with Pool
• Breakfast daily
• Complimentary upgrade to All-Inclusive – includes breakfast and dinner in the Magu restaurant, lunch in the Ocean Breeze restaurant or Zero Degree poolside restaurant
• Choice of drinks from the signature beverage menu in all outlets including a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
• Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment and kayaks
• Access to recreation and fitness area with tennis, yoga & gym
• Complimentary laundry service once during stay
• Free Wi-Fi in villa
To a Sunset Lagoon Suite With Pool from an extra $1,135* per person
7 October – 23 December 2019, 1 March – 4 April and 15 – 30 April 2020. Add an extra $446* per person for travel 5 – 22 January and 1 – 29 February 2020
From $3,969* per person
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share, land only and subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for sale to 15 November 2019 and for travel as specified. Offer is only available for new bookings and price is subject to change without notice due to change in fees, taxes, surcharges or currency fluctuations. Prices are correct as at September 2019. Further conditions apply, call you Bucket List Buddy team.