Number 5 on the list.
A peaceful haven over the lagoon… the overwater bungalow concept is a must, certainly not to be missed. From rooms, suites of floating villas, indulge yourself with the lagoon colours and unforgettable sunsets.
When we think of overwater bungalows, Bora Bora comes to mind...declining infinite shades of blue, from the clearest to the deepest, white sand beaches lined with coconut trees...the harmony of the scenery is perfect. Other well-known destinations close to home including the Maldives and Mauritius are also an option when it comes to overwater bungalows.
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
Papeete - Bora Bora
The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa offers a truly unique 5-star experience. Facing the main island of Bora Bora and the majestic Mount Otemanu, this eco-friendly resort is perfectly placed to provide guests the best of Bora Bora: spectacular views, luxury overwater villas, lush tropical gardens and a wide range of water sports and activities.
• Return economy flights from either Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete
• Return transfers throughout
• 1 night pre at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Superior Garden Room including buffet breakfast
• Return domestic flights from Papeete to Bora Bora
• 5 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in an Emerald Overwater Villa
• Buffet breakfast daily
• One complimentary 2-course-lunch for 2 in Bora Bora^
• 1 night post at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Superior Garden Room including buffet breakfast
1 November - 15 December 2019 & 7 January - 31 March 2020. Add an extra $900* per person for travel 1 June - 31 October 2019~
From $6,999* per person
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share and subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for sale to 30 September 2019 and for travel as specified. ^Beverages excluded; once during stay. ~Must be booked 90+ days prior to arrival. Airfares based on Air Tahiti Nui Sale Fare and must be purchased as part of a package. Black-out dates and seasonal surcharges may apply. Offer is only available for new bookings and price is subject to change without notice due to change in fees, taxes, surcharges or currency fluctuations. Local city tax (approximately 150-200XPF per person per night) payable directly to the hotels. Prices are correct as at May 2019. Further conditions apply, call you Bucket List Buddy team.