Wake up in the wild at Zoofari Lodge, Taronga Western Plains Zoo’s premier overnight experience.
A private African safari style experience located in Dubbo, in the heart of New South Wales, Zoofari Lodge is an intimate retreat comprising a stunning Guest House, luxurious
accommodation, African-inspired cuisine and exclusive guided tours.
The unique accommodation consists of 10 Animal View Lodges perched on the edge of a vast savannah, where giraffe, rhino, zebra and antelope roam. The Guest House includes a fully licensed dining room, bar, lounge area and outdoor swimming pool.
On morning and afternoon safari tours, arrive at exclusive behind the scenes areas to learn more about the animals, their habitats and daily routines from the knowledgeable guides.
Set in a truly unique destination, wake to the Zoo’s wildlife alarm clock at Zoofari Lodge.
• 2 nights accommodation in an Animal View Lodge at Zoofari Lodge
• Buffet breakfast and African banquet dinner daily at Zoofari Lodge
• Morning and afternoon behind the scenes tours daily
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages daily (excludes mini bar, premium range and cocktails)
• Cheese plate on arrival
• Use of golf cart
• With ample time to explore the zoo, see over 500 rare and endangered animals from around the globe including lions, rhinos, elephants, meerkats and giraffes
• Join the daily Keeper Presentations to learn about the zoo’s remarkable animals from the Zoo Keepers who look after them
• Explore the zoo’s five and a half kilometre circuit in a zebra-striped electric safari cart
• Take a mini African safari where you can tour into the African Savannah exhibit on board a unique safari truck^
FROM $969* per person
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are per person twin share and subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for sale until 31 March 2019 unless sold out prior and for travel 30 April – 28 June, 23 July – 21 September, 15 October – 13 December 2018 and 30 January – 31 March 2019 when staying Sunday to Thursday nights, surcharge applies when stay includes Friday and Saturday nights. From $1,030 per person twin share valid for travel 3 – 29 April, 29 June – 22 July, 22 September – 14 October, 14 – 30 December 2018 and 1 – 29 January 2019. ^Extra charge applies. Black-out dates and seasonal surcharges may apply. Offer is only available for new bookings and prices are subject to change without notice due to change in fees, taxes or surcharges. Further conditions apply, call your Bucket List Buddy team.